Performing in The Zone
Performing in The Zone is more than just a book. It is a comprehensive resource designed to help you get better results in any field of performance, regardless of your previous ability.
Performing in The Zone includes:
- Explanations about what really goes on inside your mind and body in performing situations
- A complete description of what The Zone is, and how you can get there
- A complete explanation of performance arousal, and how it can affect you positively or negatively in performing situations
- Over 20 techniques specifically designed to help you get better results in any field of performance
- The 12 Week Performance Success Programme to help you incorporate the techniques from Performing in The Zone into your performing life
- An introduction to additional sources of advice and information to further aid you in your journey to The Zone!
By reading Performing in The Zone, you can:
- Perform at an optimal level
- Achieve better results when under the spotlight
- Become a master of yourself and your performance environment
- Realise your true performing potential
- Become a better performer by performing in The Zone!
Title: Performing in The Zone
Author: Jon Gorrie
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace / Lulu
ISBN-10: 1442110996 / 1409296237
ISBN-13: 978-1442110991 / 978-1409296232
Page size: 6 x 9 inches
Table of contents